Medallion Dusk World..
Beenish Saleem (Neo News Anchor)
Neo news anchor Beenish saleem beautifully donning our Noir Choker Set and giving us major style goals.
We cater to discerning style seekers, curating timeless jewelry that stays in their collection for years. We prioritize quality with the finest materials and craftsmanship, ensuring our pieces endure. When a product reaches the end of its life, we gladly replace it. No compromises, no shortcuts.
In addition to delivering enduring style and quality, Medallion Dusk is committed to the constant development of the ethical and sustainable management of its operations. These standards start with the choice and traceability of raw materials through to the production, all the way to our customer services.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO
- Reducing our carbon emissions to zero or less by 2040
- Reducing our waste to zero by 2025.
- Complying with all relevant sustainability legislation in the areas where we operate.
- Reducing the use of water and energy in all our activities.
- Promoting awareness of environmental management and leadership throughout our business.
- Developing our enduring-style philosophy, ensuring our product remains relevant and wearable for several seasons, reducing waste for obsolescence.
- Working on continuous improvement on sustainability initiatives such as packaging alternatives, in-store architecture, and other non-product-related aspects.
- Continuing the development of our environmental strategy to meet our targets.
- Working on the traceability of our raw materials and finished products.
- Working with education sector help empower little minds.