Welcome To Medallion Dusk
The inspiration behind Medallion Dusk is Pakistan's rich art and culture. We'd a thing for handmade art that is dying each day. Our love for jewelry encouraged us to recreate designs with a fusion of traditional yet modern handmade pieces.
Our StoryMedallion Dusk is a brainchild of a young enthusiastic entrepreneur Ali Farjad , who originated this online jewelry venture with his ultimate passion as well as the right sense of creativity. Being an engineering student doesn’t hinder in your determination of choosing the right career of your interest, so did Ali when he decided to be entrepreneur with the idea of reviving the trend of traditional handmade jewelry with a vogue impression. Usually a massive amount of capital investment is a nightmare for most of young business initiators but he took the challenge initially by investing just his pocket money. This self-made brand entirely relied on this initiator from photography to social media marketing even every single thing. Ali invested all his energies in managing logistics, social media marketing, production management played his part in designing the best for their beloved clients. But what made him stand out was his unique collection; a complete fusion of traditional yet modern handmade jewelry being manufactured within different cities of Pakistan. “The inspiration behind is Pakistan’s rich art and culture. We’d a thing for handmade art that is dying each day our love for jewelry encouraged us to recreate designs with a fusion of traditional yet modern handmade pieces.” “In all the highs and lows of life, I learnt how to do business, working 9 to 5 was a boring thing for me, so I decided to work from the time I wake up till the time I sleep.” ~ Ali Farjad Chaudhry
Since its creation TOGSO is a design philosophy centred on creating design-led kids wear. With an uncompromising commitment to delivering innovative and original products it fuses exceptional design, quality and value for you kids from age 1-16. When we first started thinking about TOGSO, we knew we wanted to bring back the essence of childhood, the cones, the rainbows
and the magic to the best quality clothing. Simply because your kids deserve the best of the best.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
Our customer is a discerning style seeker. We only offer what we believe will stay in their wardrobe for seasons to come. When the physical life of a product is over, will they gladly replace it with the same? We source the best materials – time-tested or cutting-edge – to achieve the highest aesthetic quality and then maintain it. If resilience is not part of the answer, we discard it. We opt for the best craft. From the density of a knit to the stitches-per-inch count of a garment, resilience is non-negotiable. We don't cut corners.
In addition to delivering enduring style and quality, TOGSO is committed to the constant development of the ethical and sustainable management of its operations. These standards start with the choice and traceability of raw materials through to the production, all the way to our customer services.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO
- Reducing our carbon emissions to zero or less by 2040
- Reducing our waste to zero by 2025.
- Complying with all relevant sustainability legislation in the areas where we operate.
- Reducing the use of water and energy in all our activities.
- Promoting awareness of environmental management and leadership throughout our business.
- Developing our enduring-style philosophy, ensuring our product remains relevant and wearable for several seasons, reducing waste for obsolescence.
- Working on continuous improvement on sustainability initiatives such as packaging alternatives, in-store architecture, and other non-product-related aspects.
- Continuing the development of our environmental strategy to meet our targets.
- Working on the traceability of our raw materials and finished products.
- Working with education sector help empower little minds.